Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Worst Halloween costume ever!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Halloween costume ever!

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Guys I have told you he is from Coeburn and his name is Bob! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Come on JASON he just lives in Coeburn now, he is from Dungannon.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm one of the few good ones from Dungannon. Heck, look at what Stripes married. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Good ones!?!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Halloween costume ever!

    At least Stripes' isn't from Kentucky. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Halloween costume ever!

    I have a feeling mmnut is gonna leave a red mark on that side your bald head for that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Worst Halloween costume ever!

    Nah, she knows she's from Kentucky. Gone over there right now actually to take her sis to Lexington.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •